Effective: March 22, 2019
- When you send us an e-mail, we won’t share your e-mail address with anyone outside GHT and its contractors. We will only use your e-mail address to respond to your requests for information.
- If you sign up for one of our (e-)mailing lists, we’ll only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your e-mail address with anyone outside of GHT or its contractors.
- If you use our feature “e-mail a friend,” we will use your e-mail address only to let your friend know who sent the web address, so he or she can reply to you.
- When you visit our website we collect certain information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We can tell the type of computer, browser, and web service you are using. We also know the date and time you visit and the pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site according to your needs.
- Sometimes we use “cookies,” which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. We use both “session cookies” and “persistent cookies” across the site. Session cookies are most commonly used in some places where people can transact business. That means we only store the cookie on your computer during that visit. So, if you are entering information for a business transaction, you won’t lose the information if you go to another site and come back during the visit. After you turn off your computer or stop using the internet, the cookie is erased, unless you select the option of placing a permanent cookie on your computer so you will not have to log back in on subsequent visits. Persistent cookies are used in order to optimize user experience.
- We monitor visits to the website to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
- When you submit personal information using our website—for example, if you sign up for a conference online—we have systems that make sure people outside of GHT cannot access your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
- Our website has links to many other websites. When you go to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of that site. GHT cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided there. None of the information or contents posted on linked sites is endorsed, reviewed, screened or approved by GHT in any way.
- Linking to a website does not constitute an endorsement by GHT, or any of its employees, of the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site.
- GHT assumes no responsibility for the links to sites outside the domain.
If you have any questions, please contact GHT’s Web Manager.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org